FutureFantasyOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FutureFantasyOnline

Futuristic Fantasy RPG Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

Revys Visit

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Revys Visit Empty Revys Visit Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:02 am

Revy Izumi

Revy Izumi
Admin

Revy is driveing her hoverbike down the street, she stoped at a light and looked over, she saw a new shop there she had never seen before, she turned over and parked her bike then walked in.

http://fantasyonline.roflforum.net

2Revys Visit Empty Re: Revys Visit Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:14 am

Shame

Shame
Engineer
Engineer

There sat a Small bell on the office desk, with a sign next to it that said "Ring For Service." Shame was back in the shop working on his fathers old hover craft that had needed to be rebuilt for sometime. He lifted the hood of the craft searching for any loose wires or things out of place, he reached over and turned on the radio. "there we go some decent music." The radio announcer Said "hey boys and girls your listening to KX10.2 The Fox where we play oldies all day every day." The announcer preached again "heres a song by the band Devil Wears prada, this band was popular back in the early 20th century, were playing what you want when you want oldies all day. only here on KX10.2 The Fox" The song started to play, shame slowly turned the sound up.

"What's up Fresh, it's our turn baby

Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
But that's OK, cause I'm still fly

Gotcha car play gems on shine, said it's mine, get a mink, baby girl lets ride
You da Numba 1 stunna, and we gonna glide
And go straight to the mall, and turn out the inside
Prowler Gucci full length leather, Bourbons cooler, Gucci sweater
Twenty inches pop my feather, The Bird man daddy, I fly in any weather
Alligator seats with the head in the
Inside
Swine on the dash, G-Wagon so Fly
Numba 1 don't tangle and twist
When it come to these cars my hands are faithful
The Gucci with the matching interior
3 wheel ride with the tire in the middle
It's Fresh and stunna and we like brothers,
We shine like paint daddy this our summer

Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
But that's OK, cause I'm still fly
Got a quarter tank of gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause I'm gon' ride
Got everything in my momma's name
But I'm hood rich da dada dada da"

3Revys Visit Empty Re: Revys Visit Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:22 am

Revy Izumi

Revy Izumi
Admin

Revy looked around for someone, she couldnt find enyone so she rung the bell on the desk, she heard music in the back and figured no one will hear it over the music. Revy walked back and saw a man working on some hover bikes.

4Revys Visit Empty Re: Revys Visit Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:29 am

Shame

Shame
Engineer
Engineer

Shame worked carefully as the music blared, he grabed a fuel hose and yanked. Thick Black oil that has been sitting and festering for years squirted out covering his face, luckily he was wearing his goggles. "Damit!, what the hell" Shame felt around for a rag, but ended up using his hands to wipe away the oil from his goggles. Shame slammed his left hand into the hood of the Craft "piece of shit!" he turned pressing the off button to the radio, hearing the foot steps in his shop he turned. "oh uh hey, you were here the whole time were you?"

5Revys Visit Empty Re: Revys Visit Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:39 am

Revy Izumi

Revy Izumi
Admin

Revy stood there with both her hands begind her back, her wings were on her back still, she was in her normal avatar cloths without the ear pieces, her normal pointy elf ears were there. the feathery parts of her wings glew slightly white, while the red mechanical looking part stayed normal, they were bent in behind her. "I..Is this a auto shop?.."

6Revys Visit Empty Re: Revys Visit Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:47 am

Shame

Shame
Engineer
Engineer

Shame lifted his goggles over his forehead so he could get a better look at the young girl, "uh yea this sure is, can i help you with something?" there was a ring of around his eyes were there was no oil because the goggles had kept it out. Shame reached for a rag, as he wiped away most of the oil. He smiled as his face became visible to the young girl.. he looked over her closely "hm strange wings, but i really cant say much" he thought, as he looked as his left hand that had been covered up by silicone making it look human, but deep down he was a monster and a machine.

7Revys Visit Empty Re: Revys Visit Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:13 am

Revy Izumi

Revy Izumi
Admin

Revy looked up at the man, "Um..can you look at something for me?" Revy walked out of the shop, when she walked out there was a crowd of people looking at her the hover bike, in the crowd some thing can be heard like: Wow, ive never seen one like that before. It looks fast. It looks dangerous. Revy walked over to the bike, the people began to walk away as she crouched down behind it looking at a piece of it.

8Revys Visit Empty Re: Revys Visit Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:35 am

Shame

Shame
Engineer
Engineer

Shame followed the girl out front, "what the heck, why are all these people here, okay folks move out of the way" Shame took one glance at the bike. "whoa this is pretty intense, if im not mistaken that's a twin ion accelerator. i can guarantee that this is one of small line of hover crafts, only a few made in the world. Actually this may be the only one made like this." Shame placed his hand on the bike, just for a quick feel. "so why are you bringing this to me? there something wrong with her?"

9Revys Visit Empty Re: Revys Visit Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:40 am

Revy Izumi

Revy Izumi
Admin

Revy pointed to the left top wing sticking off the back, it was slightly dentted in, "Can you fix this for me?", The top left wing floated a big on the side of the bike, same as the rest of the wings on the back.

10Revys Visit Empty Re: Revys Visit Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:53 am

Shame

Shame
Engineer
Engineer

Shame rubbed his head a little "hm sure can ill have her fixed in no time" Shame reached over with his left hand grasping the dented wing, shame smoothed out the wing, he made it almost look like silly pudy as he molded it gently back into shape its original shape. The wings paint was chipped just a little. "hm hold on" He ran back into his shop bringing out a small paint gun. "hm the color looks about midnight blue." he sprayed a new coat of paint over the wing, spraying on with finesse.

Name: Master mechanic
Description The user shame is a master mechanic he can work on any kind of machinery known. its not a really super useful trade but it can help when your in a tight spot.

11Revys Visit Empty Re: Revys Visit Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:03 am

Revy Izumi

Revy Izumi
Admin

"Th..thanks" Revy was amazed at how he fixed it simply by bending it back, the material the bike is made out of is almost completly indestructable and impossible to break or bend, the dent had been placed there when the bike was being made, it was a accident and wasnt noticed until the bike was fully finished and buffed.

12Revys Visit Empty Re: Revys Visit Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:34 am

Shame

Shame
Engineer
Engineer

Shame nodded his head "yep no problem, if it gives any trouble bring it back to me and ill fix her right up" With a smile shame headed back into his shop, he went in the back to continue working on the old hover craft.

13Revys Visit Empty Re: Revys Visit Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:35 am

Revy Izumi

Revy Izumi
Admin

Revy hoped on the bike, it began to float into the air about 3 ft off the ground, she then sped off

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]