FutureFantasyOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FutureFantasyOnline

Futuristic Fantasy RPG Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

back for lessons

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1back for lessons Empty back for lessons Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:15 pm

Ember

Ember
Grade 1
Grade 1

Ember walked up to the old masion and looked at it. "I'm getting pinao lessons from a ghost in a run down house...." She went inside and and went to the room with the piano. She sat down and played a few off key notes to wake up her teacher. "I'm ready to learn."

2back for lessons Empty Re: back for lessons Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:37 am

kamoku

kamoku
Grade 1
Grade 1

kamokus spiritual light resonated for a second in the old objects and then he came out, shapeless at first until he situated himself to what he rememberd looking like when he died. he smiled quietly and sat beside Ember. " I'm sorry you had to wait because of my shortcomings, did you practice?" he asked, opening up his suitcase and putting on his black gloves.

3back for lessons Empty Re: back for lessons Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:32 pm

Ember

Ember
Grade 1
Grade 1

"Its okay. Really and yes I did." She replied and she played up and down the scales.

4back for lessons Empty Re: back for lessons Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:45 pm

kamoku

kamoku
Grade 1
Grade 1

kamoku smiled. " okay, im going to add onto that scale and see if you can pick it up." he did a few other notes and waited for her to follow up. (sorry for the short post, homework)

5back for lessons Empty Re: back for lessons Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:35 pm

Ember

Ember
Grade 1
Grade 1

She did her best to follow him and messed up a few times.

(Xd its okay makes me feel not so sad)

6back for lessons Empty Re: back for lessons Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:24 am

kamoku

kamoku
Grade 1
Grade 1

kamoku nodded patiently. " its okay, try again. the more you try, the more chances that you will succeed. arc your writs a bit higher, as if your making a tunnel for a train to come through." he then thought for a while and reformed his words. there were no trains in this era. " i mean... a hover car airpocket." he corrected himself. feeling old. (= =''' 6 page essay and a powerpoint about surgery)

7back for lessons Empty Re: back for lessons Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:14 pm

Ember

Ember
Grade 1
Grade 1

She gigled. "We do have trains but they ar in the air. But its oly a few trains since most people use hover crafts." She raised her wrists a bit and continued playing.
(holy crap dude. T^T that might be me soon. I have to take a medical class in college)

8back for lessons Empty Re: back for lessons Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:29 am

kamoku

kamoku
Grade 1
Grade 1

(o.O what year? im studying about the brain and psychology. which one are you into? = ='' i think i spelled spychology wrong. whoever's going under my knife is screwed.)

kamoku nodded and laughed to himself. " you do? thats good, i should get out more and see them sometime. your doing great, now streach your knuckles a bit as your playing so the notes can be more produred."

9back for lessons Empty Re: back for lessons Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:51 pm

Ember

Ember
Grade 1
Grade 1

(12th grade ^^)
"Yeah." She smiled and nodded event though she had no idea what he said after train. "So do you get lonely out here by yourself?"

10back for lessons Empty Re: back for lessons Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:07 am

kamoku

kamoku
Grade 1
Grade 1

kamoku thought for a second. " i can hear everyone outside, but when i go out they scream or attack me. so it can be a bit lonely. though I havent been here that long. only 30 years." he smiled. he noticed that she didnt do as he said. " now please flex and streach your hands over the keys so it can make a more clear sound. like a weird looking claw." he showed her the position on the piano. (lol, im in 2nd year in college, but ill be 18 in december)

11back for lessons Empty Re: back for lessons Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:03 pm

Ember

Ember
Grade 1
Grade 1

"Well at least they didn't do anything serious. A werid looking claw is that supposed to be an insult." She asked. She tried curving her hands but she only made her hands feel uncompertably. "I hate pianos."

12back for lessons Empty Re: back for lessons Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:14 am

kamoku

kamoku
Grade 1
Grade 1

kamoku put his finger to his lips. " shush, youll make it sad." he said quietly. pulling off a joke. " your just not used to it yet. like a new pair of clothes that are a little too stiff." he showed her how to form the hand and played a happy tune. " i wish they did something to me, at least i would be able to feel the fire or the drowning. its hard to say what tactics they would use. but i wish if they do find a way for me to pass on, it wouldnt be burning down this opera house like the last one i was in." he said quietly. staring at the keys.
after a long pause he straightend his back up and grinned to ember. " lets take a break. you must be hungry." he said, reculantly pulling himself away from the piano to the barrel of insence. " for some reason, an old lady leaves food on an old altar sometime around 4 am. its shaped like this and its to the left of the door." he crossed both his fingers into a plus sighn. or rather an exicution cross. " today was lasanga i think. its still out there. i feel bad for her so i take it right before she leaves lunch." he mumbled, pointing to a full dumpster filled with packages. he pulled out and incense stick and lit it, setting it on an ashtray that layed on an antique table along with a shag chair. kamoku sat in it and smelled the smoking rosseta stick.

13back for lessons Empty Re: back for lessons Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:25 pm

Ember

Ember
Grade 1
Grade 1

she chuckled."Oh... I see." she went to the altar and looked at the lasanga. "I think its a way of showing respect or something like that." She took the plate and decied to explore the house as she ate. She grew her pair of wings out of her back and flew up the stairs exploring the rooms. "I bet this place looked nice when it was up and running." She mummtered to herself. She flew into the top sidebox and tested a chair with her foot before sitting in it. "Its a good thing I don't have allergies." She muttered looking at the thick layer of dust on the chiars. "Awesome view up here!"

14back for lessons Empty Re: back for lessons Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:30 am

kamoku

kamoku
Grade 1
Grade 1

kamoku was amazed at the wings. his eyes grew big and felt for the cross under the brim of his hat. the cross was gold and he stapled it to his old hat aftr the chain had rusted and witherd away. " so ive been teaching an angel to play after all this time." he breathed. he floated up the balconey and stood a respected amount of distance away. he bowed. "im sorry, ember- uh, i mean miss.angel but i didnt know your status." he couldnt beleive it, he was talking to an angel. a messenger of god. he looked up and switched to his french accent. " why has god thou forsaken me?"

15back for lessons Empty Re: back for lessons Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:58 pm

Ember

Ember
Grade 1
Grade 1

((my bad should have been more discpritive ))
Ember laughed. "Not an angel my dear boy. Bat demon. But that is what I want to know too. What did happen to you? And why are you stuck here? Its pretty nice for a pplace thats run down..but well you know."

16back for lessons Empty Re: back for lessons Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:31 am

kamoku

kamoku
Grade 1
Grade 1

(( its okay, even if you did say bat demon i wouldve said angel.))

kamoku stood upright and smiled. when i started my lessons, i excelled much faster than the rest of the children and went on to do more insturments. i became a famouse conductor in england and was one of the first to play in the united states. i was 10. soon i went back to england and was sent to france. i didnt know that music was so competative. anyway, to make it short i was handed a first prize award of being the best musician and when i went backstage someone hit me from behind and i ended up staring at my body on low tide of the english docks with a few birds having breakfast on me." he smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. " quite interesting really. they never found me. and so i just took some of the things that were thrown with me and been wandering to opera house to opera house. though theres not many since the great explosion thingy. i just feed on aromas and i gain power by people talking to me or praying about me. its starting to get fun, and the more you spend time with me, the more energy i have to helping you with whatever you want. sort of like a genie in a bottle. ive decided that whoever helps me once, i have to help them 3 times over." he laughed and hoverd over a chair.

17back for lessons Empty Re: back for lessons Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:27 pm

Ember

Ember
Grade 1
Grade 1

Ember smiled. " Well loks like somebody was jealous." She flew down and landed next to trhe piano."Glad I could be of help. Well maybe you caould hang at my place when this get too run down.I could buy you a piano and you would be quite the conversation starter."

18back for lessons Empty Re: back for lessons Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:25 am

kamoku

kamoku
Grade 1
Grade 1

kamokus eyes sparkled like a child that spotted candyland from across the street. " really? you mean that?" a grin passed over his pale face and bowed again. not in respect this time, but in joy. " th-thankyou!! your so kind..." he didnt know what else to say, so he just stared at his knees. imagining what a futuistic home looked like. it would be nice to stay up a full 15 hours again instead of 6 hours.

19back for lessons Empty Re: back for lessons Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:48 pm

Ember

Ember
Grade 1
Grade 1

Ember smiled when she saw his face light up. "Great...now umm how do you move. can you walk or do I have to carry your stuff or something?" She asked a bit confused on how to move him.

20back for lessons Empty Re: back for lessons Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:07 am

kamoku

kamoku
Grade 1
Grade 1

kamoku smiled "oh i can walk. it just takes a while for me to solidify... and when i do, i need solid clothing which is in my suitcase too. i do it right now." kamoku floated down to his suit case and solidified his hands. the white gloves that he had on turned to bare, pink hands with long worn fingers.

he picked up the suitcase and floated to a room. he shut it closed and there was a bit of rustling and silence for several minutes. suddenly he opend the door and he was dressed in an interesting attire.(see avitar picture on left) he smiled and asked " how do i look? futuristic enough?"

21back for lessons Empty Re: back for lessons Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:35 pm

Ember

Ember
Grade 1
Grade 1

Ember smiled and quickly turned away . "Your perfect. COme on lets go." She walked outside the mansion and looked at it. "i'm going to kinda miss this place. Umm Do you fly cause thats how I got here.." She looked at him worried agian.b

22back for lessons Empty Re: back for lessons Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:39 am

kamoku

kamoku
Grade 1
Grade 1

kamoku smiled and squinted his eyes at the sunlight. " ill be able to fly, though i have to take off my pants for that..." he turned his lower half back into a ghost and his non-ghost pants fell off. it was now replaced by his enligh 1800s pants that were faded close to his feet. it looked sort of like a squiggly tail from where ember was standing. " away we go." he mused, rising higher into the air and taking out his black umbrella to ward off the sun.

23back for lessons Empty Re: back for lessons Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:08 pm

Ember

Ember
Grade 1
Grade 1

She smiled and flew after him. "You kow your the first guy I've never hit on. Its kinda werid.." She flew in front of him and turned to face him as she flew backwards.

24back for lessons Empty Re: back for lessons Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:13 am

kamoku

kamoku
Grade 1
Grade 1

"well, thats interesting. but if you hit me it wouldnt really hurt, it'd just go through. though you might feel a bit uncomfortable." he replied bemusedly. not knowing what 'hit on' meant but assumed that it had to do with anger and violence. he followed her happily, his black umbrella looking like a zit when veiwed from down below. but he was in good enough shade that his now solidified white hair wouldnt burn in the sun. " but me hitting you would be a diferent story, though if i hit you i would definitely try to find something that would desend upon me 100 times worse." he looked down at the towns, highways roads and cars. " oh look, you were right. there still are trains."

25back for lessons Empty Re: back for lessons Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:03 pm

Ember

Ember
Grade 1
Grade 1

(lmao my god the comunication barriar is going to be a problem)
Ember laughed loudly. "Right I forgot. I ment your the first guy I've never flirted with. Silly." She flew under a bridge and into a tunnel."Its a shortcut. but a dangrous one." She stayed at the top of the tunnelas the hover cars zoomed by.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum