FutureFantasyOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FutureFantasyOnline

Futuristic Fantasy RPG Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

kann keine Kontrolle über die Gewalt

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1kann keine Kontrolle über die Gewalt Empty kann keine Kontrolle über die Gewalt Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:05 pm

Bruch Mondschien

Bruch Mondschien
Rookie

Bruch strode through the city that had become his home, his jacket's collar propped up and his head down. In his mouth was a cigarette, something that he usually only had when working. His heavy boots thudded against the thick concrete beneath his feet, sending up water as it hit the puddles formed by the rain that had only recently dispersed. He watched the concrete as he walked along, not paying attention to anyone or anything. He no longer needed to, he had made a name for himself. However, it would seem that there was a new guy in town. Bruch struck the man's shoulder with his own, shoving him backward slightly and into the corner of a building. The man growled a threat at Bruch, cracking his knuckles. Should've walked... Bruch thought to himself, as the man shot out another threat. Suddenly, the man's back was thrust against the metallic wall of the building, a cigarette pressed to his temple. He let out a small grunt of pain as the embers seared into his temple. Bruch brought his face directly next to the man's ear as he dropped the cigarette butt to the ground. "This is my town." He said in a deadly calm voice.

"Haugus would beg to differ." The man replied angrily, shoving Bruch in the chest. The man had a lot of muscle, and he sent Bruch straight toward the wall that made the other side of the alley. Sliding on the ground, Bruch stopped himself just centimeters before he hit the wall. Suddenly, there was a spear in his hand. It seemed to be an old-fashioned spear, something that they would have never seen in this futuristic plane. A cyan banner billowed in the slight breeze that somehow managed to find a home in the deserted alleyway where the two men stood. In a blur Bruch slashed at the man, cutting his arm slightly. Blood poured out, no matter how much the man did to stop it. As he struggled to find a way to stop the bleeding, Bruch laughed at him. "Go get a healer to fix that, and make sure they are the best. Oh, and when you get better, let Haugus know that Cloak and Dagger has a new enemy. We call ourselves 'Feinde des Chaos' and we are now the new mob running Ieheki Shita."

Revy Izumi

Revy Izumi
Admin

Revy was walking down the street at the time, wearing her normal avat cloths, her wings were de-materialized on her back and her elf ears were showing pointing back, she noticed how bad the city was and stopped for a moment, a strange sound was comeing from the alley like people were fighting, she walked in and looked at a man holding a spear.

http://fantasyonline.roflforum.net

Ember

Ember
Grade 1
Grade 1

Ember was walking around the city because she was really, really, bored and wanted to see if she could find anything good to buy. She jumped on a building and watched a Bruch burn his cigerate into another man's head. "So vicious down here. They weren't kidding."

Ezio Creed

Ezio Creed
Rookie

Ezio was walking behind Revy a bit scared. She has never walk thru a dark alley and happen to walk apon fiht like that. Ezio stood calm she was scared but didnt show it. " Revy do you know this man?" Ezio aske Revy as she walked up on the side of her kinda surpriseing Revy. " Ezio Be on your toes i dont trust this man." The inner Ezio said in her mind. Ezio noddd and stayed on the side of Revy.

Bruch Mondschien

Bruch Mondschien
Rookie

The man's eyes grew wide as Bruch introduced his mob, he nodded feverishly as he held his bleeding arm; he was gone faster than one would think the large man capable. He would push his way through the crowd, disappearing into another alleyway a few meters down the road. With a chuckle Bruch began to chase him, his spear disappearing in an instant. He was faster than one would expect a human capable of, one of the perks of not being an actual human. Bruch followed him down the alley, cursing when he noticed a dead end with no man in sight. He made a mental note of the alley, thinking that it would most likely lead to Cloak and Dagger. He would turn around and walk out of the alleyway, casting his gaze over the three who had watched the scene. In almost an instant he was standing next to the two women, pulling a cigarette out of his jacket pocket. He lit and and stared at them without saying a word.

Revy Izumi

Revy Izumi
Admin

Revy turned and looked up at the man, "Bruch Mondschien...i know all about you.." Revy crossed her asrms as she stared up at him with her soft red/pink eyes

Ember

Ember
Grade 1
Grade 1

"What about him other than that spear?" Ember asked to herself.

Ezio Creed

Ezio Creed
Rookie

Ezio looked at the man kinda smiling. " Your fast but still not fast enough." She said calmly. She then looked at the mans spear. " What kind of Spear is it to cut some one and they need a healer to heal it. You told the man to find a god healer why is that." Ezio said already tarted to get on his nerves but asking so many stuff at once.

Bruch Mondschien

Bruch Mondschien
Rookie

Bruch sighed, running a hand through his hair as he did so. He obviously was not in the mood for petty banter, but the woman knew him and that was a nice change. Everyone knew the name, no one knew the face. However, maybe it was the spear that gave him away, or his mention of the mob he ran. His piercing brown eyes ran over the three woman before him. "Since you know of me there is no reason to introduce myself. However, I have yet to learn your name." He said, speaking directly to the woman who seemed to know him already. His gaze flashed to the girl who stood closest to the one he had just addressed. Suddenly, the spear was back in hand. "No wound made by this blade will heal naturally. The kicker is, you'll need an amazing healer if you want to fix it with magic as well." He said, his heavy German accent showing for only an instant before it reverted back to an accent that they would be able to understand more easily.

10kann keine Kontrolle über die Gewalt Empty Re: kann keine Kontrolle über die Gewalt Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:33 pm

Revy Izumi

Revy Izumi
Admin

"My name is Revy..i wouldnt be surprised if someone like you has heard of me aswell.." Revy looked up directly into the mans eyes with her soft light pink and red eyes, she stood inftont od Ezio incase enything would happen

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum