FutureFantasyOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FutureFantasyOnline

Futuristic Fantasy RPG Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

its a wonderful neighborhood

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1its a wonderful neighborhood Empty its a wonderful neighborhood Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:41 am

kamoku

kamoku
Grade 1
Grade 1

kamoku walked around, his misty shape hardly visible against the brown terain and the joyfull sun. he took a deep breath, though he didnt need it. the people looked so happy and content with their little plots of land, having resources, food and other things to keep them living a long life.
he walked through the neighborhoods with an old black coat and white proper shirt with a red tie that he suposedly died in. 'ah... what a beutiful day for aquaintances." he solidified and coverd his face with the shadow of a hat that went with the 1800s suit. "hello. hi there. wonderful day, isnt it?" he held a silver cane and leather black gloves.

2its a wonderful neighborhood Empty Re: its a wonderful neighborhood Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:49 am

Nami no Hazure

Nami no Hazure
Mastery SharpShooter

Nami walks along the city, taking in the building surroundings and the sunlight in which enfolded the area with blankets of dark shadows although illumination was sure to occur sooner or later. She stumbled upon the sight of a humanoid-like creature which was hardly transparent, but solidified himself. She knew what he was. Sanyuurei.. She thinks. As she hears him greeting people, she is quite surprised at his open-mindedness. She walks up to him as she holds her hand out, her slender fingers meeting his, and shaking. Her glasses tinted a light red to a black fade, and she smiled. Her uniform, a black over-shirt, a white shirt under as well as a black skirt - and her trusted sniper rifle; Divinity slung over her back - She was proud of. Her badge symbolizing she was General of No Hazure gave great pride as the badge itself shined throughout the rivets of texture and pearlescent variations. The vibrant colors gave off a light rainbow-cased shine. She smiled as their hands let out pressure, releasing each other.

3its a wonderful neighborhood Empty Re: its a wonderful neighborhood Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:58 am

kamoku

kamoku
Grade 1
Grade 1

kamoku smiled brightly and held out his hand in greeting. taking her hand and shaking it firmly. though the shell of his body was only felt slightly. if the girl squeezed too hard, her hand would go right through. " im Kam, how're you miss general?" he asked kindly. his face coverd by the hat, through his old clothing and white hair made him look ancient and made other people respect him. though not often.

4its a wonderful neighborhood Empty Re: its a wonderful neighborhood Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:59 am

Revy Izumi

Revy Izumi
Admin

a little farther down from where Kamoku and Nami was a croud surrounding something, they were screaming and pushing others trying to get close to the center, Revy was in the center with people tugging on her and asking her questions. Revy hardly visited citys and mainly traveld outside of them, she was known as a legend in almost every city since she took a big role in almost every war there was. when she enters a city she is always recognized and treated with great respect even by its highest leaders.

http://fantasyonline.roflforum.net

5its a wonderful neighborhood Empty Re: its a wonderful neighborhood Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:00 am

Nami no Hazure

Nami no Hazure
Mastery SharpShooter

Nami smiled back, and laughed lightly at his 'General' comment. "Im Nami. And obviously you know im part of No Hazure. Your a Sanyuurei, correct?" She asks, standing with someone of the epitome of a badass attitude. Her hand on her hip, and her perfect body leaving quite the impression of valiance.

6its a wonderful neighborhood Empty Re: its a wonderful neighborhood Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:05 am

kamoku

kamoku
Grade 1
Grade 1

Kamoku smiled kindly. " i see you deserve that tittle as much as you deserve life. yes, unfortunately. how are you doing today on this beutiful morning?" he asked politely. taking off his hat and bowing slightly out of habit. his face showed him as a 15 year old kid. she also noticed that he was quite short too. " i hope this day has been of some use to you."

7its a wonderful neighborhood Empty Re: its a wonderful neighborhood Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:18 am

Revy Izumi

Revy Izumi
Admin

Revy bursted out of the crowd runing fast with her eyes closed, she wasnt paying much attention on where she was going and ran directly into Kamokus back, she fell back on her her rear and rubbed her face. Revy was wearing her same everyday outfit, (Look at Avatar or site banner) she had no wings thou and the mechanical pieces on her ears were hidden aswell revealing her pointy elf ears.

Last edited by Revy Izumi on Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total

8its a wonderful neighborhood Empty Re: its a wonderful neighborhood Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:53 am

kamoku

kamoku
Grade 1
Grade 1

kamoku fell back in suprise on his backside, turning transparent again. he then quickly turned back, putting his hat on. he leaned on his cane and smiled. his nose and eyes coverd by the shadow of his hat. " hello miss, are you in a hurry?"

9its a wonderful neighborhood Empty Re: its a wonderful neighborhood Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:56 am

Revy Izumi

Revy Izumi
Admin

Revy opend her eyes and looked up, under her eyes and across her nose were a little red from when she ran into him and she had a little water under her eyes, she sstood up quickly and ran behind Kamoku to hide from the crowd of people.

10its a wonderful neighborhood Empty Re: its a wonderful neighborhood Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:15 am

kamoku

kamoku
Grade 1
Grade 1

kamoku was slightly scared of the crowd. but decided to act like a ghost. he turned transparent and grinned. " hello friends, how do you do?" he bowed to them. his hat falling off, showing his ghostly face and white hair again. bringing the crowd in shock.

11its a wonderful neighborhood Empty Re: its a wonderful neighborhood Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:39 am

Revy Izumi

Revy Izumi
Admin

The crowd saw Revy behind him and his coat, they immediatly ran after her calling her name and asking for her to tell stuff about the war that only she knows, Revy tried to run but got dragged into the crowd.

12its a wonderful neighborhood Empty Re: its a wonderful neighborhood Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:03 am

kamoku

kamoku
Grade 1
Grade 1

kamoku ran over to help her, trying to pull them off of her. " get off her!! stop it!" he yelled. finally when someone tried to take a swing at him and the fist went through him he got tired of it. he tightend his gloves and the widend to pointed claws. he swung his arm and knocked a few parts of the crowd down. grabbing revy's hand and pulling her down the street, took a turn to an alley and went through a wall, coming out and pointed to a few loose bricks above. if she pulled one of them down, the wall would open and close. looking like a brick wall and the mob would run by.

Name: cat claw
Description kamoku makes a large claw from his hands and can retract it up to 6 yards, though only for a second

13its a wonderful neighborhood Empty Re: its a wonderful neighborhood Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:22 am

Revy Izumi

Revy Izumi
Admin

Revy was breathing a little heavy, her mid face was a little red, she turned and looked at the person that had helped her, she bowed to him thanking him.

14its a wonderful neighborhood Empty Re: its a wonderful neighborhood Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:26 am

kamoku

kamoku
Grade 1
Grade 1

kamokus pale grew suprised. " erm, no no it was just my duity. no thanks needed. you were in trouble." he waited for the girl to catch her breath and then he rummaged in his suitcase and pulled out a kercheif for her to wipe her face with. " and sorry about the distance." he smiled lightly.

15its a wonderful neighborhood Empty Re: its a wonderful neighborhood Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:30 am

Revy Izumi

Revy Izumi
Admin

Revy took the hankerchif and wiped her face up, she handed it back to him and thanked him again

16its a wonderful neighborhood Empty Re: its a wonderful neighborhood Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:35 am

kamoku

kamoku
Grade 1
Grade 1

kamoku smiled again. " again, no thanks needed. by the way, im kam. how about you?"

17its a wonderful neighborhood Empty Re: its a wonderful neighborhood Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:43 am

Revy Izumi

Revy Izumi
Admin

"I..im Revy.." Revy wiped off her skirt.shirt type cloths she wears.

18its a wonderful neighborhood Empty Re: its a wonderful neighborhood Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:50 am

kamoku

kamoku
Grade 1
Grade 1

kamoku nodded quietly. " how did those people know you? if you dont mind me asking... by name? face or clothes?" he asked. getting an idea.

19its a wonderful neighborhood Empty Re: its a wonderful neighborhood Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:55 am

Revy Izumi

Revy Izumi
Admin

"Well..this always happens when i visit a city, im well known and highly respected around each city.." Revy stretched a but, she put her hands high into the air to stretch them, as she did that her sleeves fell all the way to her shoulders until she lowerd them makeing them almost cover her hands again, "You havnt heard the tale of me? My name is Revy Izumi"

20its a wonderful neighborhood Empty Re: its a wonderful neighborhood Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:00 am

kamoku

kamoku
Grade 1
Grade 1

"ah...no i havent. ive been...a bit disconnected these last several years. i apologise if htat offends you." he said, bowing. " so what do you do anyway for you to have that much respect?"

21its a wonderful neighborhood Empty Re: its a wonderful neighborhood Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:06 am

kamoku

kamoku
Grade 1
Grade 1

" oh yeah...i heard of them though only that they were quite powerful and stuff. though i never knew why." he said, sitting down on a cinderblock in the little broken down brick hut.

22its a wonderful neighborhood Empty Re: its a wonderful neighborhood Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:20 am

Revy Izumi

Revy Izumi
Admin

"Well, they were thought to be extinct..they all died in the first war, except me, im the most advanced one of them all, ive fought in all 3 wars as more of a nuetral side..i guess you could say im the most powerful being on both the worlds"

23its a wonderful neighborhood Empty Re: its a wonderful neighborhood Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:23 am

kamoku

kamoku
Grade 1
Grade 1

kamoku nodded. " i see, so why would they attack you if your so powerful?" he asked.feeling like he was being a bit too nosy for his own good, though he still wanted to hear more. this was the longest conversation he had ever had in a long time.

24its a wonderful neighborhood Empty Re: its a wonderful neighborhood Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:29 am

Revy Izumi

Revy Izumi
Admin

"Well..dont think of it attacking me..its more of them wanting me...i have a huge reputation around both the worlds and citys, so they have very high respect for me, and a lot of the citizens will do enything to get near me"

25its a wonderful neighborhood Empty Re: its a wonderful neighborhood Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:32 am

kamoku

kamoku
Grade 1
Grade 1

kamokus eyes twitched and stiffend. "eh....anything?!?! wow...desperate..." he mumbled, a bit frazzled about how famouse this lady was, though he didnt even know. he took a deep breath even though he didnt need it. " well to me, your just a normal friend if that doesnt sound to blunt or ignorant."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum