FutureFantasyOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FutureFantasyOnline

Futuristic Fantasy RPG Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shame's Shop

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shame's Shop Empty Shame's Shop Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:37 pm

Shame

Shame
Engineer
Engineer

Shame Unlocked the front door to his shop, and flipped the closed sign over. The Sign now Read Open!. He thought for a brief moment "hm i suppose i could Redo The engine of that old Hover Craft." He slowly reached behind the counter and brought out a bell, and set it down on the desk. Shame then headed out to his shop while Grabbing a Large Silver Wrench, he walked out to his shop and looked down at the old beaten up hover craft. "hmm" He thought, as he slammed the large wrench against the hood of the hover craft. The Crafts hood popped open almost immediately, With his free hand shame brought up his goggles that loosely hung around his neck. Shame tightened them around his eyes, and leaned over looking at the Engine of the Hover Craft.

2Shame's Shop Empty Re: Shame's Shop Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:53 pm

Shame

Shame
Engineer
Engineer

Shame Looked deeply into the hood of the hover Craft, he scratched his head showing a sign of Doubt. "Well old Girl it going to take allot to get you running again" He Swung his Wrench at the motor of the craft, the wrench struck one of the plasma batteries. The Engine vibrated, Giving off a very low pitched noise. "hmm" Shame jacked up the hover craft on a Gravity Jack. He slid under the craft to get a better look. Shame took a look around "well right there i see a part of the problem" Shame Took his wrench and loosened A ion fuel cell. "who ever put that there was a idiot" He exclaimed, He crawled out from under the craft looking back down into the hood. Shame slipped the ion fuel cell back into the right spot. he thought "that might do the trick"

3Shame's Shop Empty Re: Shame's Shop Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:21 pm

Shame

Shame
Engineer
Engineer

Shame tightened the Ion Fuel cell he made sure it was secure, moving his goggles up to his forehead he thought "hm well i guess ill try to start it" Shame turned walking over to the door of the hover craft, he then grasped the handle ripping the door open. The rust from the door was so thick that it had almost rusted the door shut, "hm looks like ill have to work on that too." He sat in the drivers side and attempted to start the craft. The lights came on and the hover craft raised of the ground only for a quick second, but crashing on the ground abruptly. "dam it, well i guess im doin something right."

4Shame's Shop Empty Re: Shame's Shop Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:21 pm

Shame

Shame
Engineer
Engineer

Once again he walked over to the hood to take a look, "maybe the fuel pump is out of place" shame slid under the craft looking for the pump. "Dam" he tightened the fuel pump with his large silver wrench, Black grease poured down on his face. "dam it" He stood grabbing a cloth, He whipped away the the thick black Grease that had been festering in the Hover craft for years.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum