FutureFantasyOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FutureFantasyOnline

Futuristic Fantasy RPG Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ezio Creed (Done)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ezio Creed (Done) Empty Ezio Creed (Done) Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:07 pm

Ezio Creed

Ezio Creed
Rookie

Name: Ezio Creed

Alias: Demon Girl

Height:5'5

Weight: 100

Race: Half Demon

Race Ability: Her race ablities alow her to turn into a demon. Being in this form will make her 2x faster and stronger. She possesses power that surpasses that of most demons. She has enough physical strength to punch through stone with little difficulty, and often overpowers demons much larger than herself. Ezio is extremely agile, able to jump to great heights or even to balance on a flying objects if big enough. She is able to channel her power into various physical objects, ranging from her guns to the air itself, and exhibits mastery of any weapon she picks up. Ezio can Heal herself in Demon Form outside of battle very fast leaveing no scars behind making her body perfect.

Character Specializations: Transforms into a Demon at well ( Doesnt use this unless she is at the peak of Death.)

City: Ieheki Shita (Traveler)

Looks: Ezio Creed (Done) Moka_a10 Human Form on the Left / Demon Form on the Right

Personality: Human Form: Cheerful and positive, Ezio's natural good looks get the attention of all the males. Though good natured, she possesses a bit of naivety that draws her into problematic situations. While initially distrustful of humans, she eventually grows to care for the only human she knows, Revy.
Demon Form: This somewhat cold and reserved "Inner Ezio" is deeply aristocratic and arrogant, looking down upon all manner of Life - a completely different entity from the "Outer Ezio". She even goes as far as to specifically remind Revy to "be kind to the other Ezio" but, Ezio's inner personality is shown to have a more feminine side when she spent a day with Revy; similar to the outer half. She also possesses knowledge of the other types of monsters.

History: Ezio was born a half demon and raised in the human world. She has two diffrent personalities and looks depending on what form she is in. She was always picked on by kids in her childlife mostly elf's. She grown to hate them un-tell one day she was running to school cause she was late she ran into a female Elf, named Revy. She apologized being the sweet and kind heart girl she was and kept running not know who or what Revy was. At the end of the day she was walking back home from school sighing that she could make any friends today. On her way threw the forest she in counter a demon guy who wanted to rape her as he said. She Ezio started to fight him but she failed he beat her to a bloody mess then tryed to have his way but the demon blood within her awaken taken over, giving her two time the speed and powers, making her breast and butt bigger and turning her hair snowy white with blood shot eyes. With more power she faught him again for the final time and killed him. She stayed in her Demon form the rest of that night and didnt go home. She just sat on the top of a roof and watched all the people go by. Then a strange person touched her on her shoulder it was Revy. Ezio jumped up and got ready to fight but seen it was the girl she meet earlier. They spent the whole night talking and soon became friends i was Ezio only friend. When it was morning Ezio feel asleep with her head rested on Revy's lap. Her pink here was back and her breast size went back normal. Ezio was fast asleep when she woke up Revy was smiling at he and running her hand thru here Hair. Ezio then got up and then hugged REvy for being there to lisen to her and being her only friend even do she was a elf. Ezio then left to start her new life and day at school.

Weapon Information

Melee

Name: Daul Twin Demon Swords

Appearence: Ezio Creed (Done) 11907110

Abilities: Human Form: Getsuga Tenshō's blasts are light blue streaks which carry to varying ranges. The power of the attack is capable of carving a large furrow in the ground. When used with a swing at an airborne target, the attack takes the form of a crescent moon-shaped white blast. However, when used on the ground, it instead rages forward, crushing the ground as it advances.

Demon Form: The attack becomes much more powerful, changing color to white with crimson outlines. Unlike the human version, the direction of the white Getsuga Tenshō can be controlled, providing greater range and accuracy. Often, upon contact, it will engulf the foe and create a gigantic explosion.

Long Range

Name: Dark Angel

Appearence: Ezio Creed (Done) Bownar10

Abilities: Ekio has amazing fire power with this bow she can make it move pretty fast. The arrow is silint untell it get close enought leting you know your going to be hit. Ezio had this bow when she first turn ed 10 it was an hand me down. She been train with it ever since she has a good Accrucy with this bow and even greater with the demon form.

Skills
I will make them later in Skill creation

Last edited by Ezio Creed on Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:38 pm; edited 12 times in total

2Ezio Creed (Done) Empty Re: Ezio Creed (Done) Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:20 pm

Revy Izumi

Revy Izumi
Admin

im guessing its still being worked on?

http://fantasyonline.roflforum.net

3Ezio Creed (Done) Empty Re: Ezio Creed (Done) Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:39 pm

Ezio Creed

Ezio Creed
Rookie

Um Yes, WIP mean Work in Progress as in not done ^^ I cant seem to post on here so I actualy working on this on a diffrent site cause for some Reason when I type it seems to go up and I cant see what I am typeing.

4Ezio Creed (Done) Empty Re: Ezio Creed (Done) Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:46 pm

Revy Izumi

Revy Izumi
Admin

yea its a pain, im trying to figure out how to stop that, if you want that stopped just click switch editer mode at the top..the small A then the big A and just leave that on

5Ezio Creed (Done) Empty Re: Ezio Creed (Done) Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:55 pm

Ezio Creed

Ezio Creed
Rookie

Sorry miss i kinda dont see Editer Mode unless your talking about editter under my post...

6Ezio Creed (Done) Empty Re: Ezio Creed (Done) Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:57 pm

Revy Izumi

Revy Izumi
Admin

well i changed something up, try posting now and see if you have the same problem, and edditer mode is at the top, its the very last square button with a small A above a big A

7Ezio Creed (Done) Empty Re: Ezio Creed (Done) Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:01 pm

Ezio Creed

Ezio Creed
Rookie

Nope still does it and i keep poping up when i edit the topic and i still cant find the Editer mode sorry lmfao

8Ezio Creed (Done) Empty Re: Ezio Creed (Done) Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:36 pm

Revy Izumi

Revy Izumi
Admin

instant heal is OP srry, youl have to change it

9Ezio Creed (Done) Empty Re: Ezio Creed (Done) Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:40 pm

Revy Izumi

Revy Izumi
Admin

Ezio Creed (Done) Approved